I don’t know about you, but 2015 seemed to fly by! This year was filled with countless adventures and laughter… and some tears too.
Some 2015 firsts:
- First time to go out of the country
- First time to lead/teach a VBS class
- First time to go on a cruise
- First time to be in a car wreck (as a driver)
- First time to teach Spanish in a school
Here is a quick summery of key events in 2015:
- Second semester of college started.
- I attended a Christian college student conference.
- My roomie’s birthday.
- Made the switch to Coffee With Kara.
- COLD weather! Blistery cold. Had a few snow days, so that was nice.
- Heard George W. Bush speak.
- Had a FANTASTIC Valentine’s day.
- Chaperoned a middle school dance, and had a blast.
- Spanish Club’s salsa night.
- Easter Pageant practice.
- Spring break- my dad turned 50 and we had a big party for him.
- Found a lemur in a pet shop.
- Easter Pageant/ Easter itself :)
- My mom’s birthday.
- Spanish Club took a trip to San Antonio, TX.
- Summer vacation started.
- Watched one of my friends in her high school’s performance of Beauty and the Beast.
- My birthday happened.
- My childhood best friend graduated high school :)
- Started full-time nanny-ing again.
- We got kitties :)
- My brother was King Triton in The Little Mermaid.
- Vacation Bible School.
- The 4th of July parade.
- COSTA RICA!!!! Whoop whoop!
- Went back to my nanny job.
- School started. Yayy.
- Learned cooking can be an adventure.
- Journey Kids started back up at church.
- I started teaching Spanish to kindergarten and 1st graders.
- I was in a car wreck. By the way. I haven’t posted about that on here yet, but you can see a picture from the ER below.
- Went to the pumpkin patch.
- Went to see The Little Mermaid Broadway tour.
- Harvest Fest at church.
- Halloween, where I dressed up my friend as a scarecrow.
- School got CRAZY, so I didn’t have much time to blog.
- Decorated my apartment for Christmas.
- Thanksgiving break- I made a wreath!!
- We went to Bethlehem (in Burnett, TX).
- Took a FABULOUS cruise to Mexico :)
- My little brother turned 16.
Let me know: What’s the best thing that you did in 2015?