Hi! I’m Kara :) It’s so nice to meet you!
I’m from a small town deep in the heart of Texas, and attend a university which is about 20 minutes away from my home. I’m finishing up my third year, and am a Spanish education major who hopes to one day teach middle school Spanish.
This past May, I went on a mission trip to a small town in North England and absolutely fell in love with the beautiful country of England. (Below is a pic from when my team went to London for a day and a half before flying back to the states.) I’m so excited to get to go back again soon!
I’m so glad you’re here on my blog :)
There are so many websites out there, and the fact that you’re choosing to check out mine brings a smile to my face and joy to my heart :)
Here on Joy Because Grace you can expect posts about relationships, singleness, friendships, encouragement in the Christian faith, and a few posts here and there about my life.
Here are some examples of what you can find on Joy Because Grace… Happy Reading ;)
- 2 Reasons Why You are STILL Single
- Why do We Forget that Singleness is a Blessing?
- 2 Keys to Being Contently Single
- 3 Things to do When All Your Friends are Dating… And You’re Not
- Thoughts on What it Means to Give Your Heart to a Guy
- Quit Telling Me How to Date
- How to Endure a Season of Waiting
Concerning our Future Husbands:
- Ways to Pray for our Future Husbands
- What to Pray for our Future Husbands
- Praying for Your Future Husband eGuide
- Prayer Journaling: How To’s and Examples
- How to Create an Interactive Prayer Journal
- How to Forgive and Comfort Those Who Hurt Us
- Why I Took a Social Media Fast
- Chatbooks 101
- 5 Reasons Why I Love Journaling + A Peek Inside My Journals
Thanks again for checking out Joy Because Grace :) I hope you have a fun time here :)