Y’all, this dating thing is no piece of cake.
And it can be especially difficult if you have never been in a relationship before… or even if you’re in a relationship right now… or even if you’ve dated millions of times. Dating can still be confusing.
That being said, here is a collection of 30+ articles answering your questions about Christian dating.
Feel free to bookmark this page or pin this image so you can refer back to it as you have need :)
How do I get a date?
- Should Girls Pursue Guys? | Apron Strings and Sticky Fingers
- How to Get a Great Godly Guy to Notice You | Joy Pedrow
How do I know who to date?
- How to Find God’s Will in Who to Date | Joy Pedrow
How do I say “No” to a date?
- How to Decline a Date with Grace | Phylicia Delta
How do I survive a long distance relationship?
- 12 Ways to Make Long Distance Relationships Easier | Joy Because Grace
- Dear Girl About To Enter a Long Distance Relationship | Eat Drink & Be Mary
- The Pros and Cons of Long Distance Relationships | Joy Because Grace
How can we put Jesus first in our relationship?
- Why You Should Put Your Relationship Second | Little Light on a Hill
- How to Incorporate Faith Into Your Relationship | Joy Because Grace
- How to Keep God at the Center of Your Relationship | Project Inspired
How can I pray for my boyfriend and our relationship?
- 28 Verses to Pray for Your Relationship | Eat Drink & Be Mary
- How to Pray for Your Boyfriend | Graceful South
- How to Pray for Your Boyfriend | Grace in Grey
Should I say “I love you?”
- Heartbreak Lessons: Should I Say “I Love You?” | Apron Strings and Sticky Fingers
- When to Say “I Love You” in Your Dating Relationship | Phylicia Delta
How can I strive for purity?
- Your Purity is Not About You | Phylicia Delta
- Christian Dating: When My Body Doesn’t Know I’m a Christian | Joy Pedrow
- Why Boyfriends Do Not Get Husband Privileges | Phylicia Delta
- The Benefits of Boundaries in Dating | Joy Pedrow
- How to Determine the Truth About Sex | Joy Because Grace
- 5 Myths about Saving Your First Kiss For The Wedding Day | Phylicia Delta
- Physical Boundaries FAQ | Joy Pedrow
- Why Virginity is Not The Same as Purity | Phylicia Delta
How do I survive a breakup?
- Heartbreak Lessons: Moving on After a Breakup | Apron Strings and Sticky Fingers
- How to Survive Life After a Breakup | Joy Because Grace
- Dealing With The Heartache of a Breakup | Girl Defined
Who should I marry?
- 5 Questions that Saved Me From Marrying the Wrong One | The Best You
- How Do I Know He’s the One? | Phylicia Delta
- How Not to Marry a Loser | Compared to Who?
- The Husband List: 12 Non-Negotiables | She is More
- Marry The Man Who Stays | Phylicia Delta
How do we know if we should get married?
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Getting Engaged | Project Inspired
- Why Getting Married Won’t Stop Sexual Sin | Phylicia Delta
Pin this post for later:
Have another question about Christian dating that wasn’t answered by this list? Comment it below! I’d love to answer it in a future post :)