Ah January. The month where Texas couldn’t decide if it wanted to be hot or cold. ;)
I’ve decided to try out something new (for CWK) today. During the month of January, I read so many fantastic blog posts and I decided to share them with you :)
I’ve divided the posts into four categories: faith, encouragement, relationships, and for fun. I hope these posts bless you as much as they blessed me.
So grab a cup of coffee (or cocoa) and here we go! Happy reading!
- Ideas on Where to Create Your War Room | Sweet Discord
Kimberly shares 5 places where we can create our very own war room (AKA prayer closet)
- 3 Things That Will Help You in Your God-Centered Blog | His Purpose in Me
Tayrina provides great reminders in this post. If you are a blogger who blogs about your faith, you need to read this post.
- Jesus’ Return is Not the End of the World | Simple Moments Stick
Here Susanna shares why Christians shouldn’t be fretting about the end of the world.
- You Are Enough Now | Free To Exhale
This is such an encouraging poem. I loved it!
- For when you feel like you’re just in the way | Surely Goodness
This post is very encouraging. If you ever feel like you’re just in the way, go read this post!
- Five Things to Remember When Desiring Marriage | Heartnatured
No worries, I’m not thinking about getting married anytime soon ;) This is a great post for all singles, whether you’re in a place to get married or not.
- What Love Looks Like After 5 Years of Marriage | Scraping Raisins
Such a sweet post :)
- What Star Wars Teaches About Marriage | Dandelion Pie
I’m not a HUGE Star Wars fan, but I have seen most of the movies, including the newest one. Here Bethany shares her one disappointment with the new Star Wars movie, and I thought she had very valid points.
- 21 Blockbusters You Need To See in 2016 | Mattie’s Makings
Okay, first off I had no clue there were so many superhero movies coming out this year! Out of the list of movies Mattie provides, I’m most looking forward to Finding Dory and Moana.
- Top 10 Friends Episodes | Mattie’s Makings
Confession: I love the TV show Friends, thus I absolutely loved seeing which episodes made Mattie’s top 10 list.
- A Day in the Life | Disney | Adriana Renee
So I’ve never been to a Disney park. Ever. (Shocking, I know..) I REALLY want to go someday, but since I haven’t been able to yet Adriana’s post shares some of the magic with me. Yay!